To restore and protect your tooth. To restore yours missing teeth.
Crowns and bridges, and veneers are cemented onto existing teeth or implants.
How Do Crowns Work?
A crown is used to entirely cover or “cap” a damaged tooth. Besides strengthening a damaged tooth, a crown can be used to improve its appearance, shape or alignment. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape and structure for function. Porcelain, zirconia, or lava crowns are the latest technologies that can be matched to the color of your natural teeth. The difference between us and others is that we make all the latest technologies and the best techniques affordable for you.
Dentists may recommend a crown for you for the following reasons:
- Replace a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth remaining
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment